If you've ever wondered whether your packaging operation could benefit from robotic technology, then you've come to the right place. Robots are more intelligent and flexible than ever before, enabling wider adoption and expansion into new packaging applications. In this 49-page E-book, you'll learn about latest robotics trends in packaging, innovations that should be on every manufacturer's radar, case studies featuring real-life strategies for success and all-too common project pitfalls to avoid when getting started.
Inside, you'll find:
- Key robot and cobot applications by packaging function—and what to expect next given trends in sensor technology, data analytics and robotic components
- Exclusive PMMI research on end user robotics adoption and best practices
- Tips on how to get the best return on robotics investments and ways to best future-proof your projects
- Detailed case studies featuring applications in baked goods, confectionary and more
- Pros and cons of different types of end-of-arm tools
- And much, much more!