Advanced Micro Controls Inc. (AMCI), a manufacturer of industrial control products, released the SV160E2 Integrated Servo Motor, expanding their line of motion controllers beyond stepper technology. The SV160E2 is designed to incorporates a servo motor, drive, and controller in a single unit. This AMCI product is made to offer additional features and a compact design to lessen the need to purchase multiple components seeing as they are built in. AMCI’s SV160E2 Integrated Servo Motor can be used for both new machinery and retrofit applications.
- Servo Motor, Drive, and Controller
- 0.5Nm continuous torque, 1.3Nm peak torque
- EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP & Profinet
- Integrated, Dual-Port Switch
- Simple Performance Tuning
- Dynamic Torque Control
- Safe Torque Off (optional)
- Absolute Multi-Turn Encoder Feedback
- Programs using PLC’s native software
Additional software is not needed, according to the company, because everything is programmed from the PLC using the controller’s native software. Additionally, configuration files (EDS & GSDML) and sample programs should help to streamline the product's initial set-up and programming.