Registration is open for the re-branded Automation World Conference & Expo (May 14-15; Chicago Marriott O’Hare), produced by PMMI Media Group, a division of PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies.
Now in its ninth year, the event serves as the premier peer-to-peer educational and networking event for industrial automation professionals in the process industries, discrete manufacturing and packaging. The conference program, overseen by David Greenfield, Automation World’s chief editor and Director of Content, includes industry expert-led general sessions, in-depth Technology Workshops and tabletop exhibits.
Formerly known as The Automation Conference & Expo, the name change leverages the trust and recognition earned by Automation World, a PMMI Media Group publication
“With the Automation World team steering the conference and expo’s direction for the past seven years, the natural progression was a formal integration of our well-known and respected publication into the event’s brand,” said Automation World Publisher Kurt Belisle.
Designed for automation professionals across all industries, the Automation World Conference & Expo features a diverse educational program for technology end users with the following job areas of responsibility:
- Automation and control engineers
- Operations and engineering management
- Manufacturing systems/IT and networking professionals
- Packaging engineers Industrial systems and machinery designers
- Purchasers of equipment for OEMs and discrete manufacturers, as well as processing and packaging operations systems integrators
- Software development engineers for the discrete and process production industries
Some highlights of this year’s program include:
- Real World experiences preparing for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT/Industry 4.0
- OpX Leadership Network insights into manufacturer and OEM best practices
- Subaru’s use of automation software to drive industry-record turnaround times
- A look inside Johnson & Johnson’s predictive maintenance journey
- Technology workshops withInductive Automation, Lapp, Siemens and more.
Information about exhibiting, sponsoring or presenting is available at AutomationWorldConference.com or by contacting Kurt Belisle at 815-549-1034.