Encoder Products Company
Sagle, ID 83860
From programmable options to linear solutions, EPC's industrial rotary encoders are ideal for packaging machinery. Delivery is just 4 - 6 days standard & products come with a 3-year warranty. Contact EPC today for help finding the right encoder for your application.
Incremental & absolute rotary encoders, linear measurement solutions
Three-year warranty from the date shipped. Some restrictions apply. See web site for full details.
Encoder Products Company is known for our exceptional customer service. When you call EPC, you talk to engineers and encoder experts to help you find the right encoder for your application. Hours M - F 5:00 AM-4:30 PM Pacific Time.
Online resources include White Papers, Technical Bulletins, Videos, Tutorials, and Webinars. Additional local training and support is available through EPC's network of authorized distributors.
Expert Cross Reference Service for fast and easy replacement of other encoder brands - Custom labeling including customer logo and part number - Modification of standard product for special requirements - Custom encoder solution
At Encoder Products Company (EPC), we specialize in one thing: encoders. Our Accu-Coder™ encoders come with an industry-best 3-year warranty, and our standard delivery is just 4 to 6 days. We even offer an over-night expedite option on many models.
EPC has been a leading designer and world-wide manufacturer of motion sensing devices for almost 50 years. Founded in 1969 by William Watt, EPC began operations with a small line of custom encoders, and we’ve been responsible for many “firsts” in encoder innovation:
- First to design the cube style encoder, now an industry standard.
- First to resolve mounting installation problems by providing flexible-mounting systems.
- First to include Opto-ASIC technology, virtually eliminating miscounts by reducing electrical noise and enhancing signal quality.
- First to provide encoders that operate at 120° C.
At EPC, we believe your encoder supplier should solve problems, not cause them. Through almost 50 years of experience, we understand each industrial environment is different, and you need an encoder that fits the needs of your application. That’s why our encoders are highly configurable, offering a wide array of shaft or bore sizes, output types, connector types, mounting options, and resolutions as high as 65,536 CPR. Our encoders also offer:
- Advanced Opto-ASIC and phased-array sensor design for reliable, stable signal output over a wide range of conditions.
- Programmable encoder options
- Robust mechanical housings, including a novel "encoder-within-an-encoder" industrial option
- Magnetic-based multi-turn absolute encoders that operate in the absence of power, without the need for gear trains or batteries.
- The integrated encoder-measuring-wheel-pivot arm design in the Tru-Trac™ family of linear encoder solutions.
- Encoders with a broad operating temperature range from -40° C to 120° C.
- Encoders modules with sealing up to IP69K.
Our corporate headquarters and manufacturing facility is right here in the US, and we’re ready to help you find the right encoder solution for your application. Contact us today.