This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
Fanuc introduced the new CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L (long arm version) collaborative robots that set new standards in terms of ease of use, reliability, and safety, according to the company.
Fanuc offers a wide range of collaborative robots that can handle products from 4-35kg. The new 10kg payload CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L provide a reach of 1249mm and 1418mm respectively.
The new CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L collaborative robots offer customers unique advantages including:
- Safety rated contact stop detection like all FANUC collaborative robots.
- Customers—even those with no experience using a robot— can set up the new collaborative robots straight out of the box.
- Ergonomic design includes a lightweight and compact arm that fits in virtually any floor space configuration.
Easy to program and use
- A compact R-30iB Plus Mini Controller
- Lead-though teach programming and a new tablet interface with icons for touch control—no programming knowledge required.
- The CRX-10iA/L arm’s swing motion makes it easy to access/grab parts located behind the robot.
- Easily connects with third-party grippers.
- Supports FANUC’s intelligent features such as integrated iRVision and iRPickTool software.