There is no better time than the present to begin preparations for the return of the premier regional packaging and processing event in the Northeast, PACK EXPO East 2022 (March 21-23, 2022; Pennsylvania Convention Center). Preparing your booth and promoting your presence ahead of time are key to a successful exhibiting experience. PMMI wants to make preparations as easy as possible for you and has localized all information and planning resources in our online Exhibitor Resource Center and through the mailed Exhibitor Success Guide.
Key exhibitor dates & deadlines are as follows:
- Monday, Dec. 6, 2021: Exhibitor service manual and customer invite program launch.
- Friday, Jan. 7, 2022: Early bird lead retrieval discount deadline.
- Monday, Feb. 7, 2022: PACK EXPO services advanced ordering discount deadline. Place and pay for orders by this date to save up to 30% off most items.
- Friday, Feb.11, 2022: Printed show directory deadline. All exhibitors should review, edit, and update company contact information in their Exhibitor Dashboard and approve company data for the printed show directory.
- Friday, Feb.18, 2022: Complimentary exhibitor badge registration deadline. Register your booth personnel by this date to avoid badge fees.
- Monday, Feb. 21, 2022: Hotel room reservation deadline. (The official hotel reservation office, Expovision, has secured the guaranteed lowest rates at hotels within walking distance of the Pennsylvania Convention Center.)
- Monday, March 21–Wednesday, March 23, 2022: PACK EXPO East.
Visit the Exhibitor Resource Center for all planning tools, promotional opportunities, and how-to guides for a successful event.
Five reasons to exhibit at PACK EXPO East 2022 in Philadelphia
Keep up the momentum from PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2021 and showcase your packaging and processing solutions to the CPG-rich Northeast Corridor of the U.S. 72% of attendees come from Pennsylvania and surrounding states, representing top CPG and life sciences companies.
Here are five reasons it is a competitive advantage to be at PACK EXPO East:
- Meet decision-makers: 76% of attendees have final buying power or significant influence, and 91% participate in purchasing decisions.
- Develop solid leads: 44% of attendees are CEOs, GMs, or senior management, and more than 20% are in engineering, allowing direct access to the machinery users.
- Quality one-on-one time: Exhibitors benefit from ample time to discuss specific applications with prospects.
- New audiences: Nearly half of attendees from PACK EXPO East 2020 were completely new to PACK EXPO, never having attended a previous PACK EXPO event.
- New markets: Tap into new markets with diverse attendees from food, beverage, life sciences, cosmetics, personal care, industrial, chemical, and more.
- Develop connections on the East Coast or expand into new market sectors—you can do it all at one show.
Have questions, or ready to reserve a booth? Contact Wendy Moore, trade show sales manager, PMMI, at email@example.com.