Dorner Europe is expanding its presence throughout the region by adding the 2200 Series LPZ (Low Profile Z-Frame) Conveyor to its lineup of conveyor platforms being manufactured from its Jülich, Germany, location. Dorner is a designer, manufacturer, and distributer of precision industrial and sanitary conveyor systems.
The 2200 Series LPZ is designed with a sleek, narrow profile meant to allow it to be positioned under machinery where other conveyors might not fit. Thus, it is used for part removal and product handling in packaging, metalworking, automation, medical, pharmaceutical, and other general manufacturing applications. Additionally, the 2200 LPZ is meant to be an ergonomically-sound platform and built with features to enhance employee safety.
The Series is the latest conveyor platform being manufactured at Dorner Europe. In 2018, Dorner Europe began production of the 2200 Series from its Jülich, Germany, location. The move to manufacture the 2200 Series LPZ is supposed to enable customers throughout Europe and the Middle East to take delivery of their equipment faster.
Features and benefits the 2200 Series LPZ conveyor is made to include:
· Single piece frame design
· V-guided belts for accurate belt tracking
· Durable, hard anodized frame
· Universal T-slots to fit industry-standard hardware
· Adjustable guiding with new modern design, and clamp method
· Cleated and flat belt options
Performance specifications of the 2200 Series LPZ conveyor:
· Loads up to 66 lbs. (30 kg)
· Belt speeds up to 187 feet per minute (57 m/min)
· Belt widths: 8" (203 mm) to 24" (610 mm)
· Conveyor lengths: 43.2" (1,097 mm) to 13.1 feet (4,000 mm)
· Provides positive belt tracking, including under demanding side load applications
· Rack and pinion belt tensioning
Customers can also design their 2200 Series LPZ conveyors using D-Tools, Dorner’s online conveyor configurator. D-Tools is intended to help users select, design, configure, and view conveyors in an intuitive 2D and 3D CAD platform. Dorner’s 2200 Series LPZ conveyors will be available in D-Tools in German, Spanish, and English languages; currencies will be Euros, U.S. dollars and Malaysian ringgit.